Revision 1.0 / 27.06.19
Terms and Conditions
Access to www.cuh.ie and its use is governed by the Terms and Conditions set out below. These Terms and Conditions are important and are for your protection and that of CHI (Children’s Health Ireland) at Temple Street.
Please take the time to read them carefully. By proceeding further, you will be deemed to have accepted them.
1. CHI at Temple Street’s website (www.cuh.ie) is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the website, you accept that your use of the website and any information on the site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the website or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts.
2. CHI at Temple Street retains all rights (including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets and any other intellectual property rights) in all versions of this website.
3. CHI at Temple Street reserves the right to make changes to the information, design and services provided in the website without notice and without liability. Every effort will be made to advise of changes in advance.
4. CHI at Temple Street reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms of this agreement by publishing notice of such changes on its website and the continued use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changes.
5. In the event of and in your transmitting material to CHI at Temple Street using this website, Temple Street has no responsibility for the accuracy, veracity and completeness of same and for any errors in the manner of its input.
6. CHI at Temple Street will not be liable for the use or misuse of this function.
7. CHI at Temple Street makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti-virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. CHI at Temple Street cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material off this website.
8. Note: personal details volunteered through any forms on the site is treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in strict accordance with the Data Protection Acts.
9. Registered users of this website should note that data collected during competitions may be retained for statistical purposes and subsequently may be used in the formulation of future competitions.
10. CHI at Temple Street reserves the right to at any time, and without liability, modify, suspend, or discontinue www.cuh.ie or any materials (or any part or specification thereof), with or without notice, for any valid technical, operational or commercial reasons.
Personal and Non-commercial use limitations
www.cuh.ie is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or service found on or obtained from the site; provided that you may download, reproduce, and retransmit www.cuh.ie information solely for non-commercial purposes. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license or right in any copyright of www.cuh.ie or any other party is granted or conferred to you.
The website is provided on an “as is” basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement.
Your use of this website is at your own risk. In no event shall www.cuh.ie, its agents, representatives or licensors be liable for any loss, injury or damages, direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from, or in any way connected to, the use of this website.
Information, in each case regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability, or those other theories of liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so portions of the above-referenced exclusions may not directly apply to you. You hereby waive any and all claims against www.cuh.ie its agents, representatives or licensors arising out of your use of the website or any other www.cuh.ie information.
No unlawful or prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the website, you warrant to www.cuh.ie that you will not use the website for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
The contents of www.cuh.ie are provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about CHI at Temple Street. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information/material contained on www.cuh.ie, CHI at Temple Street assumes no responsibility for and gives no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up to date nature of the information provided on the website and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions.