Compliments, Suggestions, Complaints
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital welcomes your views on the service and care we provide to our children and families.
However we acknowledge that at times, patients, parents and families can become upset, worried and frustrated when attending the hospital.
If you have any of these type of concerns or issues, we would encourage you in the first instance to raise these with the Clinical Nurse Manager on the ward where we hope they can be resolved locally. If however you feel that they have not been resolved satisfactorily, we would ask you to make contact with the CEO’s Office.
We also welcome any compliments or suggestions you have that will help us improve our service.
When writing to the CEO’s office, we would ask you to mark your correspondence as either a compliment, suggestion or complaint.
On receipt of your correspondence we will:
- Acknowledge your communication.
- Pass on any compliment received for a member of staff or our service.
- Act upon any suggestion for improvement where possible.
- Respond to your formal complaint within 30 working days, or keep you informed if this process takes longer.
- Continue to act as an advocate on your behalf in order to ensure that your complaint is appropriately managed.