(Located on the left at end of Link Corridor via main hospital entrance or via Emergency Department Entrance)
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital
For MRI appointments, please call (01) 878 4828 email: ei.hu1558826231c@stn1558826231emtni1558826231oppai1558826231rm1558826231
For all other Radiology Appointments please call (01) 8784514 / 8785530 / 8784264 / 8784265
Radiology and MRI Fax Number: (01) 878 4567
- The Radiology Department at Temple Street Children’s University accepts referrals from General Practitioners (GPs) for general radiography (X-rays of chest, spine, limbs etc.) and for Ultrasound Scans.
- General X-Ray is a walk in service where no appointment is required from Monday to Friday 08:00 am – 5:00pm excluding Bank Holiday’s. Please bring your GP or Consultant Referral Letter with you on the day.
- Dental Radiography requests from dentists and orthodontists are also accepted.
- The service is available Monday – Friday 08.00am – 5.00pm
- There is a 24 hour On-Call service for patients from the ED (Emergency Department) and for in-patients.
- Referrals by Consultants are required for CT, MRI and Nuclear Medicine Scans
Temple Street’s Radiology Department offers a wide range of diagnostic imaging and interventional radiology services, for children from 0 – 16 years and is committed to providing a high quality service in a safe friendly environment.
In this regard the Department is responsible for:
- Providing a diagnostic imaging service under licence from the Radiation Protection Institute of Ireland
- Providing a radiological reporting service across many imaging modalities
- Participation in professional training programmes for University College Dublin (UCD) and Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland (RCSI)
Temple Street’s Radiology Department offers the following services:
- General X-Ray
- Nuclear Medicine
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Interventional Radiology
- Dr. Ian Robinson (Head of Radiology Department)
- Dr. Stephanie Ryan
- Dr. Eilish Twomey
- Dr. Ailbhe Tarrant
- Dr. Gabrielle Colleran
- Dr. Siobhan Hoare
- Dr. Yusra Sheikh
Radiology Team Members:
- Chief Physicist Radiation Protection Advisor: Colm Saidléar
- Senior Physicist: Louise Bowden
- Medical Physicist: Andrew Moran
- Radiography Services Manager: Sara McGeough
- Deputy Radiology Services Manager: Tracey McCrudden
- MRI Clinical Nurse Specialist: Patricia Sheehy
- Radiology Clinical Nurse Manager: Angela Scully
- Radiology Administration Manager: Eugenia Bateson