Website Temple Street Children's University Hospital
OPERATIONAL CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER 2
(1 WTE and Panel to be formed)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Emergency Department of Temple Street Children’s University Hospital, Dublin 1, for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 post The successful candidate will work alongside the CNM 3 and closely with all members of the multidisciplinary team in the busiest Paediatric Emergency Department in Europe. He /she will need to be forward thinking with expert clinical knowledge and good interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will also have a key role in leading the TSCUH short stay observation unit.
The post holder will be expected to:
• Provide leadership and managerial support to the nursing team and the multidisciplinary team within the Department
• Provide continuity of care and communication within the Department on a daily basis
• Demonstrate an enthusiastic approach to implementing change
• Engage with ongoing developments and management of the service including training needs, research and education of nursing staff.
• Registered Children’s Nurse with a minimum of 5 years post registration experience.
• Previous experience of leading a team and change processes.
• A recognised leadership or management qualification or willingness to undertake same.
Applications for the above post may be made by forwarding 3 copies of your Curriculum Vitae, together with the names and addresses of two referees to Sharon Ryan, Directorate Nurse Manager, Temple Street Children’s University Hospital, Dublin 1on or before Monday 25th March 2019.
For further details please contact Ms Joan Broderick, CNM3, Emergency Department, Temple Street. firstname.lastname@example.orgJ1553387761
Ref: Int/Ext: 1921
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.