Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR631 Laboratory IT Specialist – Senior Medical Scientist
Full Time Permanent Contract
- Be a member of the Academy of Clinical Science and Laboratory Medicine (ACSLM)
- Possess a fellowship or be eligible for fellowship of the ACSLM
- Have four years’ experience in a medical laboratory since qualifying as a Medical Scientist
- Knowledge of PAS, LIS or equivalent systems
- Experience in the validation of systems
- Experience in the use of Hospital Clinical ICT Systems (ICIP, Clinical Portal, Healthlinks)
- Third level ICT qualification
- Knowledge of Q Pulse document system or equivalent Quality Management System
- Proficient user of MS Office (Word,Excel)
- Experience of database management
- Knowledge of Cognos Impromptu or equivalent system
The applications should be made to email: ei.hu1558824714c@tne1558824714mtiur1558824714cer1558824714 by forwarding a copy of the Curriculum Vitae along with quoting the reference number HR631.
Job description:HR631 Laboratory IT Specialist – Senior Medical Scientist
Closing Date: 5.00 p.m. on Tuesday, 28th May 2019
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Children’s Health Ireland at Temple Street is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.