Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR625 Grade VI Operations Systems Administrator Lead
Three Year Fixed Term Contract
- The person will have completed a 3rd level qualification at Level 7 in IT or a related field as recognised by the QQI Framework.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience 2 of which will be working in a healthcare data management and healthcare informatics environment and working on significant IT project management projects.
- Experience in managing healthcare information management systems / solutions.
- Experience in evaluating system functionality and workflows, testing systems and developing test scripts that will thoroughly test all aspects of the systems and encompass systems integrated with iPMS and EDMS
- Experience in analysing and extracting data
- Experience in the delivery and design of training.
- Achieved or working towards a level 8 qualification in IT or Healthcare Informatics.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working on significant IT Project Management projects.
- Experience of working in a multi-disciplinary environment.
- Experience of data measurement, analysis and production of high-quality reports.
- Experience in managing Patient Administration Systems (e.g. iPMS), clinical information systems and/or managing Electronic Document Management Systems.
- Experience in being a super-user of a clinical information system.
- Experience of interacting with multiple internal & external stakeholders as relevant to the role.
Job Description: HR625 Operations Systems Administrator Lead Grade VI – JD
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to ei.hu1555743023c@tne1555743023mtiur1555743023cer1555743023
Closing Date: Friday, 19th April 2019
Children’s Health Ireland at Temple Street is an equal opportunities employer
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.