Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR612 Clinical Systems Analyst – Grade VI
Specific Purpose Contract
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Health or ICT related 3rd Level qualification (or be in pursuant of same) or equivalent technical training with relevant experience preferred
- Two years relevant healthcare or ICT experience.
- Previous experience in the selection, implementation, support, maintenance and training of clinical information systems is essential.
- Strong desire to enhance clinical practice with technology.
- Commitment to ensuring excellent quality patient care.
- Experience with re-engineering process and change theory helpful.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and demonstrable ability to communicate and negotiate at senior level.
- Highly developed interpersonal, group process, organizational, and project management skills
- Project Management Experience: Ability to manage multiple projects and support multiple systems concurrently
- Previous experience as a “super user” of a clinical Software or applications strongly preferred
- Preference will be given to those with a sound knowledge of or working towards SQL qualification
Job Description: HR612 Clinical Systems Analyst Grade VI – Job Description
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to ei.hu1550770295c@tne1550770295mtiur1550770295cer1550770295
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.