Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR610 Basic Grade Medical Scientist Microbiology
Full Time Permanent Contract
- Applicants must hold the relevant qualifications as per Department of Health & Children standards.
- Be a member of, or be eligible for membership of the Academy of Clinical Science and Laboratory Medicine
- Excellent organisational, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Be ICT competent (Microsoft Office including Excel, PowerPoint & database management).
- Have the clinical, managerial and administrative capacity to properly discharge the functions of the role
- Previous Medical Laboratory experience
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your C.V. by email to ei.hu1550774059c@tne1550774059mtiur1550774059cer1550774059
Job description:HR610 Basic Grade Medical Scientist Microbiology
Closing Date: Thursday, 21st February, 2019
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.