Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR592 Senior Occupational Therapist
Full Time & Permanent contract
- A recognised validated qualification in Occupational Therapy
- Be registered as an Occupational Therapist with CORU
- 3 years satisfactory post qualification experience within the desired field
- Satisfactory experience in the field of Neurological Medicine/ Neurosurgery
- Experience in the field of acute paediatric medicine or within paediatric hospital environment
- Experience in splinting and plastics
- Knowledge of the Irish health care system
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your C.V. by email to ei.hu1547829494c@tne1547829494mtiur1547829494cer1547829494
Job description:HR592 Senior Occupational Therapist
Closing Date: Tuesday, 22nd January 2019
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.