Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR590 Senior Speech & Language Therapist – Permanent Contract
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Speech and Language Studies from the University of Dublin or an equivalent qualification. Professional qualifications obtained outside the Republic of Ireland, including the U.K., must go through the Recognition process as outlined by CORU (www.coru.ie) prior to commencement of the contract.
- Registered with CORU as a Speech and Language Therapist (www.coru.ie). Please state your CORU registration number on your CV.
- Membership or eligibility for membership of the Irish Association of Speech and Language Therapists (IASLT).
- Recognised post-graduate training in the management of eating, drinking and swallowing disorders
- Experience in working with children with speech sound disorders (articulation & phonology)
- Experience in working with children with feeding, eating, drinking and swallowing disorders
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary team
- Minimum of 3 years satisfactory post-qualification experience
- A commitment to quality initiatives and training.
Desirable Qualifications & Experience
- Experience in working with children with cleft lip and palate
- Experience of working with neonates with dysphagia Hanen Program Certification.
- Previous experience at Senior Level
- Experience in management and delivery of services in the paediatric acute services setting.
Job Description: HR590 Senior Speech & Language Therapist – JD
Applications may be made by forwarding a copy of your Curriculum Vitae to ei.hu1547827864c@tne1547827864mtiur1547827864cer1547827864
Closing Date: Thursday, 31st January 2019
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.