Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR589 Clinical Specialist Radiographer (Radiation Safety Officer) – Fixed term contract – 2 years
Candidates for appointment must:
- Possess Bachelor of Radiography for Diagnostic Radiography or possess the Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent as recognised by the Irish Institute of Radiography
- Be registered on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU
- On appointment practitioners must maintain live annual registration on the relevant division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU once initial registration is secured
- Have not less than 6 years full time post qualification clinical experience
- Recognised Management qualification
- Recognised qualification in Radiation Safety or willingness to undertake same
- Paediatric Experience
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your C.V. by email to ei.hu1547824870c@tne1547824870mtiur1547824870cer1547824870
Job description: HR589 Clinical Specialist Radiographer (RSO)
Closing Date: Sunday, 20th January 2019
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to Recruitment@cuh.ie.