Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR577 Grade IV Medical/Administrative Assistants
A panel will be formed from which permanent, temporary, full time and part time positions will be filled.
- Have at least three years secretarial/administrative experience.
- Evidence of customer service skills/experience
- Competent in using Microsoft Office Skills
- Achieved Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification not less than Level 6 in the QQI framework
- Experience of working in healthcare environment
- Experience of Dictaphone typing
- Experience of using Hospital IT Systems
- Achieved ECDL or equivalent IT course
Applications can be made by completing the relevant application form and emailing it to ei.hu1544482870c@tne1544482870mtiur1544482870cer1544482870
Application Form: HR577 Grade IV Application Form
Closing Date: Monday, 10th December 2018
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.