Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR576 PACS Lead Radiographer NIMIS Implementation Project
Job Grade: Clinical Specialist Radiographer
Full Time & Specific Purpose Contract
- Possess Bachelor of Radiography for Diagnostic Radiography or possess the Diploma of the College of Radiographers or equivalent as recognised by the Irish Institute of Radiography
- Be registered on the Radiography Division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU.
- On appointment practitioners must maintain live annual registration on the relevant division of the Radiographers Register maintained by the Radiographers Registration Board at CORU once initial registration is secured
- Have not less than 6 years full time post qualification clinical experience
- Experience with the configuration and management of the Change Healthcare PACS system
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your C.V. by email to ei.hu1544481335c@tne1544481335mtiur1544481335cer1544481335
Closing Date: Friday 14th December 2018
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.