Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the following position:
HR574 Grade VII Operations Services Manager
Full Time & Permanent Contract
- Five years relevant experience with at least three in a healthcare management post.
- Have a relevant degree in Health Services Management or equivalent.
- Two years minimum experience of working in and leading a large team in a complex healthcare environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to implement significant change projects
- Demonstrate successful delivery of quality improvement projects
- Demonstrate the ability to act as the owner/ deputy owner of Hospital Clinical and Administrative ICT systems such as IPIMs
- Additional qualification in IT Systems
- Qualification in project management
Applications may be made by submitting a copy of your C.V. by email to ei.hu1544482694c@tne1544482694mtiur1544482694cer1544482694
Closing Date: Monday, 10th December 2018
Please note that only candidates shortlisted for interview will be contacted.
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital is an equal opportunities employer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.