Website Temple Street Children's University Hospital
CLINICAL EDUCATION FACILITATOR – CNM2 Grade
Emergency Department (1 WTE Permanent & 1 WTE Fixed Term Contract (Maternity leave cover)
An exciting opportunity has arisen within the Emergency Department of Temple Street Children’s University Hospital, Dublin, for Clinical Educator Facilitator positions. The successful candidates will work closely alongside the CNM3, Clinical Education Facilitator and with all members of the multidisciplinary team including Shift Leaders and the Emergency Medicine Consultants.
The Post Holder will be expected to:
- Display excellent clinical and evidenced based knowledge and skills
- Be forward thinking with an enthusiastic approach to implementing change
- Demonstrate good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Have experience or knowledge of research and clinical audit.
- Facilitate the nursing team in orientating new staff and working with experienced staff to further developing skills.
- Play a pivotal role in fostering an atmosphere conducive to learning within the team
- Five years post registration experience, two of which must be in Paediatric Emergency Nursing
- Graduate diploma in Paediatric Emergency Nursing or willingness to undertake same.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or willingness to undertake same.
- Master’s Degree in Education or willingness to undertake same.
For further details please contact Joan Broderick CNM3, email@example.com
Applications for the above post may be made by forwarding 3 copies of your Curriculum Vitae, together with the names and addresses of two referees to Niamh Carolan firstname.lastname@example.org on or before Thursday 28th March 2019.
Ref: Int/Ext 1922
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.