Updated information for Nephrology Department
Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) is continuing to review the situation resulting from a cyber attack on national health IT systems.
We do not have access to many of our IT systems including email in CHI at Temple Street, please do not email.
We have limited access to patient contact details.
Current Nephrology Contact details
- Please contact the Outpatient Department Clinical Nurse Specialists on 01 8784758 or 01 878425 or Bleep number #964/#908, Staffed between 08.00-18.00, Monday to Friday.
- Reception 01 8785588 between 08.00-16.00, Monday to Friday
- Haemodialysis 01 8784757 between 08.00-19.00, Monday to Saturday
- St Michael’s C Ward 01 8784258
**Out of hours queries please contact St Michael’s C Ward**
Please have the following information ready:
– Child’s name
– Child’s date of birth
– Child’s Medical Record Number (MRN)
– Child’s date of appointment
– Child’s underlying medical condition
– Your contact number if you need to leave a voicemail message
If you have already spoken to a member of staff and confirmed your appointment, then please do not call again.
Thank you for your support and we ask our families for their co-operation during this time.