Updated information for Cleft Lip and Palate Department
Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) is continuing to review the situation resulting from a cyber attack on national health IT systems.
We do not have access to many of our IT systems including email in CHI at Temple Street, please do not email.
We have limited access to patient contact details.
If your child has an appointment scheduled please telephone:
- Claire Brennan, Cleft Coordinator, on 087 9888725
- Lorraine McKnight, Cleft Secretary, on 01 8784882
- Jane Gunn, Cleft Nurse Specialist, via switch on 01 8784200
Please have the following information ready:
– Child’s name
– Child’s date of birth
– Child’s Medical Record Number (MRN)
– Child’s date of appointment
– Child’s underlying medical condition
– Your contact number if you need to leave a voicemail message
If you have already spoken to a member of staff and confirmed your appointment, then please do not call again.
Thank you for your support and we ask our families for their co-operation during this time.