CHI at Temple Street
Hours: Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm
A healthy workplace is a productive one. The Occupational Health Service based at CHI at Temple Street is concerned with keeping employees’ well at work. This is achieved by acknowledging the effect of work on health and health on work.
Occupational Health Professionals:
- Work in collaboration with employees’ and management in addressing health risks in the workplace, thus ensuring that work related illness and injuries are avoided.
- Advise employees’ and management on the effects of health on work and work on health.
- Advising management on complying with health and safety legislation.
- Promoting employee wellbeing
- Fitness to work assessments: pre-employment and pre – clinical placement assessments, sickness absence management and return to work rehabilitation
- Prevention of exposure to biological agents: vaccination programmes, elimination and/or reduction of risk advice, personal protective equipment advice
- Case management following work related injury/illness, occupational allergy/skin care and display screen equipment and workstation/ergonomic advice.
- Staff care offering support and advice
- Access to Organisational Psychologist