The Human Resource Department provides a comprehensive operational and strategic service in order to support staff in the delivery of expert care and service to all stakeholders. We are committed to the delivery of a best practice Human Resource Service that is aligned to the goals and values of the hospital and its future direction. The Department works to support the six themes outlined in the hospital’s Statement of Intent which has been identified as the priority focus of the hospital over the coming years. These themes include: The Voice of the Child, Collaboration, Interdisciplinary Working, Staff Empowerment, Patient Safety and Learning & Development.
The Corporate Human Resource Department oversees the hospital’s Human Resource service and strategic direction with speciality specific Human Resource services delivered through the Medical Administration and Nursing Departments. Key services provided include Recruitment and Selection, Payroll Administration, Employee Relations, Learning & Development, Business Intelligence and Superannuation Administration.
The Department’s service is supported by an integrated Human Resource and Finance IT System incorporating Employee Self Service (ESS), Remote Access and On-line Training options.
- Catherine Lee, Director of Human Resources – 01 878 4362
- Michelle Gilhawley, Assistant to Catherine Lee – 01 892 1879
- Ana Gutierrez, HR Talent, Learning & Development Manager – 01 878 4394
- Trina Farrelly, HR Business & Systems Analyst – 01 878 4601
- Iris Cranley, Medical Administration Manager – 01 878 4710
- Dearbhail McKee Maloney, HR Operations Manager – 01 878 4430 (Interim HR support for Patient Services & Support Services and Nursing Services)
- Heather Whelan, HR Business Partner, Health & Social Care Professionals – 01 878 4811
- Maria Higgins, HR Business Partner, Diagnostic Services – 01 878 4650
- Rachel Hyland, HR Business Partner, Corporate Services – 01 878 4704
- Ana Collazo, Nursing Payroll Administration – 01 878 4556
- Elaine Osborne / Ruth Kearney, HR Recruitment Administration – 01 878 4717
- Rose Allen, Superannuation/ Pensions – 01 878 4225