(Family / guardian – please access more detailed information by following the links – Departments – For Families –Clinical Services – Physiotherapy)
Temple Street Children’s University Hospital
Tel.: (01) 878 4563
Monday – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm
Closed 1pm – 1.30pm (1.00pm -2.00pm Wednesdays)
Placing the child & family at the centre of all care
TSCUH Physiotherapy Department a stable, well- motivated, flexible, highly skilled team, is committed to providing holistic, evidence based, quality assured, and effective services in a compassionate, friendly & fun environment.
Physiotherapy is a healthcare profession which sees human movement as central to the health and well-being of individuals. Physiotherapists identify and maximise movement potential through health promotion, preventive healthcare, treatment & rehabilitation.
- TSCUH staff are Chartered Physiotherapists’ with specialised extended qualification.
- Physiotherapists’ core skills include manual therapy, therapeutic exercise, musculoskeletal and cardiorespiratory fitness assessment, electro physical modalities & patient education.
- Physiotherapists have an appreciation of biological, psychological, cultural and social factors influencing the health and wellbeing of their clients.
- The Department has close professional lines of communication with TSCUH Consultants, MDT colleagues and academic partners.
- Physiotherapy Manager – Ruth Creighton
- Physiotherapy Reception – Conor Keyes, Kasha Hayden
- Physiotherapy Assistants– Deirdre Winston / Megan Farmer
- Kathryn Gilleese, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
- Marie Hynes, Senior Physiotherapist
- Claire Trotter, Senior Physiotherapist
- Marie Morgan, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
Neurology / Neurodevelopmental
- Anthea Seager, Senior Physiotherapist OPD
- Andrea Lane, Senior Physiotherapist
- Chris O’Brien, Senior Physiotherapist
- Sinead Schofield, Senior Physiotherapist
- Pending appointment, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
- Helen Riordan, Senior Physiotherapist
- Lisa Enright, Senior Physiotherapist
- Kelly Robinson, Senior Physiotherapist
- Caitriona Conneely, Senior Physiotherapist
- Zita McAlister, Acting Senior Physiotherapist
Paediatric Obesity / W82GO programme
- Nicola Sheridan, Clinical Specialist Physiotherapist
- Lucinda Case, Senior Physiotherapist
- David McCrea