Contact – CHI (Children’s Health Ireland) at Temple Street
CHI at Temple Street
Tel.: +353 1 878 4200
- For all enquiries relating to recruitment of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, please email
- For all enquiries relating to recruitment of medical staff (i.e. recruitment of doctors), please email
- GP enquiries – please contact Temple Street GP Liaison Officer. Email:
- For the Central Referrals Office (queries relating to wait lists and appointments for referrals) please contact . Specialties included are: General Surgery, ENT, General Paediatrics, Rheumatology, Urology & General Plastics.
- For the waiting list office, please contact
- For the Validation office, please contact
- For Radiology, please contact
- For Eye appointments, please contact
- For Neurosurgery, please contact
- For specialist nurses in Neurosurgery, please contact
- For Spina Bifida Nursing, please contact
- For cardiology, please contact
- For outpatients department, please contact
Tell me what you think
Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) welcomes your views on the service and care we provide to our children and families. The Patient Feedback and Support Service Department want to hear your feedback, whether it is a Compliment, Suggestion or Complaint because your feedback helps to bring about meaningful improvements across all CHI locations.
Contact details for CHI Crumlin, Temple Street & Connolly.
Patient Feedback and Support Service Department
Postal Address: Children’s Health Ireland at Crumlin, D12 N512, Ireland
Email: Patient Feedback and Support Tel : + 353 1 409 6715
On receipt of your correspondence we will:
– Pass on any compliment received for a member of staff or our service.
– Act upon any suggestion for improvement where possible.
– Acknowledge your formal complaint within five working days.
– Respond to your formal complaint within 30 working days, or keep you informed if this process takes longer.