Contact – CHI (Children’s Health Ireland) at Temple Street
CHI at Temple Street
Tel.: +353 1 878 4200
- For all enquiries relating to recruitment of HSCPs and administration staff, please email ei.hu1566691631c@tne1566691631mtiur1566691631cer1566691631
- For all enquiries relating to recruitment of Nurses and Healthcare Assistants, please email email@example.com
- For all enquiries relating to recruitment of medical staff (i.e. recruitment of doctors), please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- GP enquiries – please contact Temple Street GP Liaison Officer. Email: email@example.com
PLEASE SEE BELOW CONTACT DETAILS FOR COMPLIMENTS, SUGGESTIONS, COMPLAINTS
CHI at Temple Street welcomes your views on the service and care we provide to our children and families.
However we acknowledge that at times, patients, parents and families can become upset, worried and frustrated when attending the hospital.
If you have any of these type of concerns or issues, we would encourage you in the first instance to raise these with the Clinical Nurse Manager on the ward where we hope they can be resolved locally. If however you feel that they have not been resolved satisfactorily, we would ask you to make contact with the CEO’s Office.
The contact details are as follows;
CHI at Temple Street
Tel: (01) 8784546 / 8784504 / 8784720 / 8921801
E-mail: ei.hu1566691631c@tgm1566691631ksir1566691631 Open Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
We also welcome any compliments or suggestions you have that will help us improve our service.
When writing to the CEO’s office, we would ask you to mark your correspondence as either a compliment, suggestion or complaint.
On receipt of your correspondence we will:
- Acknowledge your communication.
- Pass on any compliment received for a member of staff or our service.
- Act upon any suggestion for improvement where possible.
- Respond to your formal complaint within 30 working days, or keep you informed if this process takes longer.
- Continue to act as an advocate on your behalf in order to ensure that your complaint is appropriately managed.
To contact FACTS or to discuss being involved in FACTS, please email ei.hu1566691631c@STC1566691631AF1566691631. We would be delighted to hear from you.
Click here to view full details on FACTS