St. Patrick’s Ward
CHI at Temple Street
Tel.: (01) 878 4228 or (01) 878 4370
St Patrick’s Ward is a medical ward catering for babies and young children from zero to two years of age. We care for babies and young children with:
- General Medical Conditions
- Neurological (brain and nervous system) conditions
- Dermatological (skin) Conditions.
- ENT (ear nose and throat) Conditions
- Children with a tracheotomy
Our ward has some cubicles, which we use for babies and young children with infectious conditions.
Our highly qualified staff on the ward practice family centred care and as a valued member of your child’s healthcare team we encourage you to take part in all aspects of their care. We do our utmost to protect the privacy and dignity of your child at all times during their stay.
The Ward Manager is Grainne McNamara.