User Survey: Help us improve our website by taking this simple survey Take the Survey

Financial Aid

If you would like to find out more about financial aid, while your child is ill, here are some valuable external resources. Please kindly note that we are not responsible for the content of external websites.


Department of Social and Family Affairs:

HSE (Health Services Executive):

HSE Medical Card:

Citizen’s Information:

MABS (Money Advice and Budgeting Service):

Self-employed supports:

St Vincent de Paul:

Irish National Organisation of the Unemployed:


Cliona’s Foundation:

Translate »