FACTS (Family Advisory Committee Temple Street)
Calling parents and guardians
Are you interested in being part of the FACTS (Family Advisory Committee Temple Street)?
FACTS is made up of Parents, support group advocacy members and staff who meet in Temple Street every two months approximately to assist with improving the patient and family experience.
Our objectives focus on:
- Providing a forum for service users and staff for creative thinking
- Responding to questions about services and raise issues as appropriate
- Influence future paediatric care service planning and development.
- Ensuring involvement in discussions and making recommendations on ways in which improvements can be made to services
- Positively impacting on information provision for parents (e.g. what parents can expect from all levels of staff)
- Ensuring involvement in planning for transition to new children’s hospital
Compliments, suggestions and complaints
Temple Street welcomes your views on the service and care we provide to our children and families. Please contact us.