- Children’s Health Ireland (CHI) is introducing a new integrated Radiology Management System calledNIMIS (National Integrated Medical Imaging System)
- NIMIS will operate across CHI at Crumlin, Temple Street and Connolly (Outpatients and Urgent Care Centre), providing access to images, scans and radiology reports across the CHI network at these locations
- NIMIS will allow your healthcare professional to access your images/X-Rays, should they need to, at both CHI at Crumlin and Temple Street and Connolly (Outpatients and Urgent Care Centre as well, in addition to access to your images at other hospitals and healthcare facilities where NIMIS is available, when required.
What does NIMIS mean for you, our patients?
- NIMIS will provide all patients with a single Radiology Patient record across both CHI at Crumlin, Temple Street and Connolly (Outpatients and Urgent Care Centre radiology systems.
- Some of the patient benefits include:
- Faster access to your results by your healthcare professionals when they need it
- Reduced duplication of patient information
- A more streamlined radiology process, benefiting both your hospital and you
- A more secure system to maintain your personal patient information
- Roll out of our new NIMIS System in CHI Temple Street is taking place from Tuesday December 3rd, 2019.
- In the short term it may take a little longer than normal to register your details and carry out radiology exams, so we would ask you to bear with us. We thank you for your patience and understanding at this time and we apologise for any inconvenience which may be caused.
For further Information on NIMIS