CLINICAL NURSE MANAGER II – Shift-Leader – Paedicatric Intensive Care Unit – 0.5 WTE – Fixed Term
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the above position.
The successful candidate will work as part of our CNM team and within the multidisciplinary team.
The successful candidate must have expert clinical knowledge in critical care nursing, with strong leadership and interpersonal skills. The successful candidate will need to be forward thinking, self-motivated and have the ability to provide leadership and support the ICU team.
We offer professional development and support allowing you the opportunity to expand your skills and knowledge.
- Registered Children’s Nurse
- 5 years post registration experience, of which 5 must be in PICU
- Evidence of on-going Education
- Recognised management Degree/masters or willingness to undertake the same
- Graduate Diploma in Critical care / willingness to undertake same
Applications for the above post may be made by forwarding 2 copies of your Curriculum Vitae, together with the names and addresses of two referees to